Whey Protein and Creatine Monohydrate are two of the most studied and frequently utilised supplements ever! Heavy Nation Muscle Whey, for example, is an excellent lean muscle support supplement. Muscle Whey is best consumed after a workout. In the market, these proteins are commonly referred as hardcore whey proteins and/or anabolic whey proteins.
Because mass builders are sometimes misinterpreted, Muscle Whey is an excellent choice for pure lean muscle support. The majority of mass builders are appropriate for “Mass,” but not for “Muscle,” as Muscle Whey is.
- Rapid Muscle Recovery.
- Creatine loaded – ideal for post workouts, boosting strength and performance levels.
- High Protein without unnecessary sugars – superior lean muscle growth.
- Take 1 serving (2 rounded scoops – 32g) of Muscle Whey 5-30 minutes after a workout – the quicker, the better.
- Additional servings (1-3) can be taken to assist in optimum lean muscle building or to meet your daily protein requirements while keeping the total suggested creatine consumption per day in mind.
- According to studies, the average person should consume 5-10 mg of creatine each day for muscular building.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.