Nutritech Proven Protein is a 6-source protein formula. It makes use of a precise blend of fast-digesting proteins such as whey protein isolates and concentrates, medium digesting proteins such as pea isolates and rice isolates, and slow-digesting proteins such as calcium caseinate to maximize protein synthesis and ensure muscle protein retention levels remain elevated for longer.
The Science behind Proven Protein:
We only need a certain percentage of fast-digesting proteins to kickstart protein synthesis, after the initial spike it is up to the medium and slow-digesting proteins to continue protein synthesis allowing us to maximize muscle recovery, growth, strength gains and overall nutrition.
Proven NT Protein works exceptionally well as the ultimate post-workout recovery shake, but is also perfect for between meals or as a before-bedtime snack, loaded with 22 grams of protein per serving to help build muscle and complemented with 4.3 grams of naturally occurring Branch Chain Amino Acids to support recovery.
When it comes to the flavours, we design each product for ourselves first, this translates into some of the most delicious tasting and enjoyable sports nutrition products on the market.
- A sustainable blend of quality plant and dairy proteins.
- By adding medium and slow-digesting proteins to fast-digesting proteins, protein synthesis and muscle protein retention levels remain elevated for longer.
- Designed to assist with recovery, weight loss, muscle maintenance and growth.
- Loaded with 22 grams of protein per serving to help build muscle.
- Complimented with 4.3 grams of naturally occurring Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to support recovery.
- Free from gluten, fillers, BCAA spiking and banned substances. Trusted by professional athletes and sportspeople.
- For best results, drink your shake within 30 minutes of completing your workout.
- Have 1-3 servings a day, as required to satisfy your dietary protein needs. Proven NT Protein is designed for superior mixability with no clumping.
Reidy, P. T., et al. Protein Blend Ingestion Following Resistance Exercise Promotes Human Muscle Protein Synthesis. Journal of Nutrition 143(4):410-416, 2013.
Reidy, P. T., et al. Soy-dairy protein blend and whey protein ingestion after resistance exercise increases amino acid transport and transporter expression in human skeletal muscle. Journal of Applied Physiology, In press, 2014.
Soop, M., et al. Congestion of whey protein and casein in a mixed meal: demonstration of a more sustained anabolic effect of casein. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 303(1):E152-62, 2012.
1.8kg – 56 servings