TNT Mercury Prime Creatine HCL works so well because adding the hydrochloride group to the creatine molecule lowers the pH of the creatine, making it more acidic. This drastically increases its solubility in fluids, which you will notice when you mix Creatine HCL in water. When considering the various types of Creatine, HCL is water-soluble. That means that it is more easily absorbed into the bloodstream, which reduces typical side effects seen in other types of Creatine (bloating, digestive issues, and water retention).
Additionally, it may be used continuously without any detrimental effects, and there is no required loading period in order to build up its effectiveness.
Creatine is a naturally occurring chemical found within the body, normally in the muscles. It is also found in certain foods and may be obtained through supplementation. It is widely used among athletes in a wide range of sports for the primary purpose of improving exercise performance and increasing muscle mass.
It does not require a loading phase and calls for a significantly smaller dosage while still delivering the same benefits.
- Serving size 1500mg: Approx 1 heaped 1ml scoop.
- Recommended Adult Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 hour prior to training with approximately 200-250ml of water or juice. Can either be taken on an empty stomach with food or mixed with protein.
- Normal Training: 1 serving per 40kg of body weight.
- Intense Training: 1-2 servings per 40kg of body weight.
- Off Days: Can take 1 serving per 40kg of body weight to assist in muscle recovery.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.