USN Cramp Block provides vital minerals & electrolytes for optimal physical performance during intense physical activity. It also helps manage and reduce the risk of cramps, extreme muscle fatigue and dehydration.
Cramp block is loaded with electrolytes to replace lost nutrients during training and strenuous exercise. Designed to optimize normal bodily functions, enhancing recovery and reducing fatigue.
- Sodium bicarbonate: can enhance endurance and speed. Reduces acidity in the muscle during extreme endurance activities.
- Calcium carbonate: a calcium salt that complements natural calcium levels to ensure strong bones. Acts as an antacid and helps regulate acidity levels in the stomach.
- Magnesium carbonate: acts as an antacid that helps reduce the risk of cramps.
- Di-potassium phosphate: assists with cell and tissue repair.
- Taurine: reduces the risk of cramps and may help reduce muscle pain after strenuous exercise.
- Vitamin B6: can improve some symptoms of nerve pain experienced during intense exercise.
- Increased Stamina
- Replenishes Electrolytes
- Reduces Muscle Cramps And Fatigue
Before and during events:
- Take 2 tablets 30 minutes before the start of the event.
- 1 tablet per hour of exercise thereafter.
- Take 2 tablets 30 minutes after the end of the event.
- Take 2 tablets before bedtime.
- Take 2–4 tablets before bedtime to optimise absorption.
Phosphate loading before events:
- Take 3 tablets twice daily, in the 3 days before an event.
ASK A SUPPLEMENT SPECIALIST:
If you need some guidance or additional information on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We have a dedicated Supplement Specialist Team available for Men and Women. You can reach us through our “Contact Us” page or Live Support.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.