Wellhouse Healthcare Lilia Menopause contains the Swiss-patented ingredient 7-HMR LIGNAN™. This ingredient mimics what the body’s own Estrogen would do during declining Estrogen levels & can assist with the climacteric symptoms of perimenopause menopause & post-menopause. These symptoms include hot flushes, night sweats & mood swings.
The other added amazing health benefits further include Tissue Ageing, Anti-Ageing, Bodyweight and Sugar Metabolism Antioxidant and Tumour Effects. These amazing health benefits allow women to feel more comfortable, confident & balanced during this transitional phase of life.
How do Lilia Menopause Capsules work?
Being already in the Aglycone form HMRLignan™ will yield high levels of both Enterolactone and the Active HMRLignan™ in the blood, after the HMRLignan conversion.
A certain portion of the 7HMR LIGNAN is not converted to Enterolactone and also appears in the blood.
The Enterolactone can however not pass the blood-brain barrier and therefore cannot have any therapeutic effect on the brain.
HMRLignan™ Brain Activity
The positive therapeutic effect in the brain is brought about by the 7-HMRLIGNAN passing through the blood-brain barrier.
- Neuroinflammation – Helps fight neuroinflammation
- Hot Flushes in Menopause – Normal and severe events reduction
- Antioxidant & Tumour Effects – Systemic protection from free radicals, chronic diseases, and degeneration.
- Tissue ageing – Stimulates hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin production.
- Improves bodyweight & sugar metabolism
- 50% improvement in hot flushes
- Anti-ageing effects – helps to maintain neuroprotective function
- Helps improve body weight, fat and sugar metabolism
- Helps to stimulate the body’s hyaluronic acid, collagen & elastin production
- Synthetic hormone free
- Take one capsule per day after a meal.
ASK A SUPPLEMENT SPECIALIST:
If you need some guidance or additional information on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We have a dedicated Supplement Specialist Team available for Men and Women. You can reach us through our “Contact Us” page or Live Support.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.