It’s a fact the more fat efficient an athlete can become, the better they can perform, especially when they have the ability to oxidize a higher percentage of fat across various intensities. The 32Gi Endure Sports Drink promotes this by way of partitioning - supplied carbohydrates & the body's fat stores.
Ironically, when an endurance athlete performs at a controlled pace for many hours, the best form of fuel would be a stable prolonged release of energy, like with the 32Gi Endure Sports Drink.
- CLEAN, SUSTAINED ENERGY - The 32Gi Endure Sports Drink is designed primarily with a novel carbohydrate, Isomaltulose (Palatinose) which results in a stable and controlled release of glucose. It mitigates energy peaks and troughs and provides a prolonged and sustained supply of energy.
- PROMOTES FAT BURNING - Due to 32Gi Endure Sports Drink’s slow & steady rise in blood sugar, it is the perfect drink to facilitate proper energy source partitioning, allowing for fat store tapping to aid energy requirements.
- REDUCE FATIGUE & NAUSEA - Unlike high spiking carbohydrates & sugar blends that may flood your system (intensity-dependent) causing nausea & fatigue, the 32Gi Endure Sports Drink provides smaller amounts of glucose over a longer period which may result in less upset to the system.
- ZERO BANNED SUBSTANCES - We are fully compliant with WADA standards.
- NO ARTIFICIAL ADDITIVES PROMISE - Rest easy knowing that the 32Gi Endure Sports Drink has no artificial sweeteners, flavours or colours. It is also gluten, soy, dairy and GMO-free!
- Mix 1 sachet (50 g) with up to 750 ml of water.
- Carbo-Loading - 32Gi Endure can be used before an event to up glycogen stores in the form of carbo-loading. Consume 2-3 bottles a day 2 to 3 days prior to your event.
- Pre-Event or Training Loading - 32Gi Endure can be used for pre-loading just before an event. Start drinking approximately 60min before the start.
- During Events & Training - 32Gi Endure can be consumed as a carbohydrate & hydration sports drink during any event or training session. It’s best to drink to thirst according to hydration requirements. A 50 g serving of Endure releases for a minimum of 2 hours.