Lifematrix Inulin Fibre is a high fibre prebiotic that is rich in soluble fibre which assists with digestion and supports good gut bacteria for overall well-being. Delicious and nutritious Lifematrix Inulin fibre can be added to smoothies, sprinkled on top of fruit, or simply add to water, stir and enjoy.
Suitable for Vegans and vegetarians Lifematrix Inulin fibre can aid in ‘keeping things regular’ and assist in maintaining beneficial bacteria for happy well-functioning stomachs and digestion.
WHAT IS INULIN?
- Inulin provides a rich supply of soluble fibre
- It is a prebiotic, prebiotic fibres aren’t digestible by the body, they nourish beneficial gut bacteria.
- Prebiotics assist intestinal flora by selectively stimulating the growth of good bacteria, resulting in improved overall intestinal health.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF INULIN:
- Improves digestive health
- Maintains a healthy gut wall
- Relieves constipation
- Promotes weight loss, when combined with regular exercise and a healthy balanced diet
- Has the potential to relieve some symptoms experienced with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Research suggests that inulin, as a prebiotic, has the potential to relieve inflammatory bowel disease by improving gut flora and decreasing inflammation of the gut.
WHAT IS ACACIA GUM?
- A soluble dietary fibre, which is a powder that has been sourced from the hardened sap of two species of the acacia tree (Acacia Senegal)
- Acacia gum has a prebiotic effect from a source of fibres that do not aggravate the digestive system
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ACACIA GUM:
- Normalize bowel movements and maintain bowel health
- Potential to lower cholesterol and assist with blood sugar levels
- Aids in achieving weight loss goals when combined with regular exercise and a healthy balanced diet.
- High digestive comfort
- Improves stool quality – bulking effect.
- Decrease gut transit time to recover from constipation (helps reduce constipation)
- Increase gut transit time to recover from diarrhoea (helps reduce diarrhoea)
- Acacia gum creates the feeling of satiety, which can help you feel fuller for longer
- Add 1-2 scoops (10-20g) to smoothie or water daily. Stir briskly and enjoy
Inulin, Acacia fibre, Flax/Chia, Mesquite, and flavouring
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.