- 25g Protein - Sourced from US grown non-GMO golden peas will top up your protein intake for further enhancing your healthy diet and lifestyle. The biggest challenge of following a vegan lifestyle is to get the right amount of quality protein from the most natural source available. Pea protein isolate provides exactly that, with 25 g of naturally sourced protein per serving to increase your protein intake and further enhancing your diet and lifestyle. Not only is pea protein isolate gluten, dairy and lactose free, but it also has excellent bioavailability properties. It has been shown that pea protein isolate assists with weight loss by suppressing your appetite, as well as supporting a healthy heart and regulating blood sugar levels.
- 4g BCAAs - In the form of L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine are essential to assist with protein synthesis and muscle maintenance. Following a vegan lifestyle, every single nutrient is essential to your health. With the addition of these three main Amino Acids, you can be assured that your diet has a source to maintain and utilize every single protein resource available for you.
- Steviol Glycosides - Derived from the plant Stevia Rebaudiana, native to South America. Steviol Glycosides or Stevia Leaf Extract provides a natural sweet taste to NUTRITECH® 100% VEGAN PROTEIN. Stevia Leaf Extract provides zero calories due to the fact that the extract is completely metabolized in the human body; used in South America, Japan and China as an alternative to sugar for years, it just made sense to add Stevia Leaf Extract as the sweetener of choice to NUTRITECH® 100% VEGAN PROTEIN.
- Non GMO-Cacoa - NON-GMO COCOA is blended with NUTRITECH 100% VEGAN PROTEIN to bring you the Double Dutch Cocoa Flavour for an explosive all natural plant based protein taste sensation ideal for smoothies or a quick shake on the go.
- Mix 2 rounded scoops (approx. 32g) with 200-250 ml of water or almond milk in a NUTRITECH shaker or add to a smoothie.
- Take 1 to 3 servings per day.
- Use within 20 minutes of exercise.
- To add more protein to your diet, take 2 rounded scoops before exercise and between major meals.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
2kg - 62 Servings