As a competitive athlete, you set ambitious goals and want to reach your full potential. The optimal sports nutrition strategy is therefore an important building block for success for both endurance as well as strength athletes. PowerBar BETA-ALANINE can be used in preparation for high-intensity training sessions and competitions.
- Beta-Alanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in the body and in food.
- 4 tablets deliver 3.2 g premium beta-alanine
Recommended by athletes:
Sebastian Kienle – Ironman World Champion 2014: ‘BETA-ALANINE is a must in my preparation for key competitions such as Kona!’.
All PowerBar products are included in the Cologne List®, and as a result, we can offer athletes even more security and trust.
- First 4 weeks: Take 2 tablets twice daily, separated by at least 3 h. Last 4 weeks: 2 tablets daily.
- Use Beta-Alanine preferably with food. 2 Tablets contain 1600 mg beta-alanine.
- This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of young children.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.