Do you want to refuel during longer and harder training sessions with more than just electrolytes and carbohydrates? Then you should try Isomax, PowerBar's isotonic sports drink with caffeine. Isomax powder not only provides you with carbohydrates and electrolytes but also 75mg of caffeine per serving; caffeine can help improve concentration. It also contains 400 mg L-Arginine per serving, providing the body with a protein building block in the form of free amino acid. Isomax is an ideal choice for your harder training sessions or competitions.
- Carbohydrate-electrolyte solutions contribute to the maintenance of endurance performance during prolonged endurance exercise
- Trusted functionality with C2MAX, a scientifically developed carbohydrate blend that contains a 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- Supplies the body with the 5 electrolytes sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium and magnesium, which are lost the most with perspiration
- 75 mg caffeine per serving - caffeine can help to improve concentration
- 400 mg L-Arginine per serving
- Free from artificial flavours and preservatives (by law)
- Suitable for vegetarians
All PowerBar products (except Electrolyte Drink concentrates) are included in the Cologne List®, and as a result we can offer athletes even more security and trust.
1 portion/day. General fluid intake recommendation for activities >60 minutes:
- Drink as needed before exercise
- Drink approximately 150-200 ml every 15 minutes during exercise
Mixing instructions: 1 Portion: Mix 50 g (approx. 3 measuring spoons- included) in 750 ml water for isotonic formulation. Single Serve Sachet: Mix pouch content (50 g) in 750 ml water.
Contains caffeine (10 mg/100 ml). Not recommended for children or pregnant women. As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.