In order to make the most of your training or competition, optimal recovery is key. PowerBar RECOVERY MAX was developed on the basis of sports nutrition scientific findings. The powder combines high glycemic carbohydrates with protein. Carbohydrates help refuel your energy tanks (glycogen stores) and protein supports the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. In addition to zinc and magnesium, ingredients of the highest quality such as whey protein and oatmeal are contained.
- With 10 g premium protein per portion
- High glycaemic carbohydrates (like maltodextrin from corn) and high-quality oat flour
- Mith zinc and magnesium. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system and magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- No antioxidant vitamins, in order not to hinder training-induced adaptations in the body
- Free from artificial flavours, preservatives, sweeteners (according to law), stabilizers and thickeners
- Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle*
All PowerBar products are included in the Cologne List®, and as a result we can offer athletes even more security and trust.
- 1-2 portions per day, immediately after sport.
- After intense exercise: 2 portions. After light exercise: 1 portion.
- Mixing instruction (1 portion): Mix 44 g (approx. 3 dosing spoons - included) with 125 ml of water.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
*The beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4 g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.