An extremely useful product that is amongst the top performers in the supplement industry, Beta-Alanine serves to make sure you can push yourself to new heights and, by doing so, create room for new growth and development. What’s more, is that it doesn’t need to be cycled. It is one of the few products that help strength and endurance athletes equally. Gym goers use it as their number 1 pump product, while for long-distance athletes it is the premier lactic acid buffer.
As a plateau busting supplement that is used by renowned athletes both locally and internationally, Beta-Alanine has 4 main uses, these being:
- Immense boosts in explosive muscular strength and power output.
- Accelerated increases in muscle mass and subsequent muscle growth.
- Staggering improvements in both muscular aerobic and anaerobic endurance capabilities
- Notable increases in exercise neural function.
Due to its incredible benefits, this is another titan that should definitely be added to your list of staples when shopping for your monthly stacks.
- Take 3 Capsules 45 minutes before training
- On non-training days: Take 3 capsules on an empty stomach or upon waking.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.