Truefood Sunflower seeds are NON-GMO and rich in anti-aging vitamin E as well as minerals like copper and iron, this healthy snack also provides B vitamins making it an ideal nibble for those who follow vegan or vegetarian diets.
Sunflower seeds have a mild flavour and are often a substitute for pine nuts, they can be sprinkled on salads and make a great addition to breads or muffins.
Sunflower seeds are:
- High in Vitamin E an antioxidant that fights free radicals within the body
- Rich in Manganese that acts as an anti-oxidant and is required for various metabolic processes within the body
- High in copper that increases iron absorption
- Rich in magnesium which is crucial for many functions within the body, with over 300 bio-chemical reactions depending on the mineral.
- High in B vitamins that help to maintain energy levels throughout the day
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.