Yummy Mummy Booby Bites were designed with the needs of all moms in mind!
Need a boost in your milk supply? Grab some Booby bites- the brewer's yeast, oats, nuts and seeds will help boost your milk supply while enhancing the nutritional content with healthy Omega 3 fatty- acids.
Tired and pregnant? These delectable bites provide you with energy when you are feeling tired. Packed with nutritional goodness our Booby Bites will help support a healthy pregnancy.
Booby Bites are Gluten Free and Vegan friendly! Use it as a delicious treat when pregnant or when you need that extra milk boost. Booby Bites are the perfect hospital bag necessity.
- Provides the body with energy.
- Help Maintain healthy skin, hair, eyes, and oral health.
- Chromium that helps with improving glucose tolerance
- Promotes digestive health.
- Rich in B-vitamins
- High in plant protein
- Known for increasing breastmilk supply.
- Assists in preventing cholesterol.
- Soothes the nervous system.
- Helps prevent osteoporosis or bone loss during pregnancy.
- Packed with Fiber, Calcium and Phosphorous
- Boosts cognitive functioning.
- Help treat anemia during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Extremely nutrient dense with low calories. These small seeds contain 11 grams of fibre, 4 grams of protein and 18% of the RDI in calcium within just two tablespoons.
- Loaded with antioxidants to help fight cell damage and ageing.
- High in fibre to help fight off pregnancy and post-partum constipation.
- High in Omega -3 Fatty acids
- Reduces inflammation that may lead to complications such as pre-eclampsia.
- Chia has 64% more potassium than bananas which reduces muscle cramping and fatigue.
- Alkaline forming, therefore, reduces inflammation and harmful acids in the body.
- Helps to prevent kidney stone formation.
- High in Zinc
- Helps to reduce insomnia for better sleep quality.
- Assists the body in milk let-down.
- Helps balance the body’s electrolytes.
- Leaves the body feeling fuller for longer.
- Increases energy and feelings of vitality.
- Produces sleep hormones to reduce sleeping patterns problems.
- Helps your body retain its muscle mass.
- Anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties protect the body, especially when you breastfeed and cannot take certain medicines.
- Strengthens the immune system of you and your baby.
- Helps the body absorb “fat-soluble” vitamins and is essential for the development of healthy bones.
- Lauric acid present in coconut oil passes through breastmilk to protect your baby against infections.
- Soothes stomach problems, nausea, and heartburn.
- Low in sugar and rich in Fiber
- Good source of copper, magnesium, and manganese for energy
- Enhances brain health, immunity, and bone health.
- Good for skin and eye health due to the phytochemicals present
- Helps to regulate thyroid function and can lower the risk of diabetes.
- Boosts the immune system, due to Vitamin E, Zinc and Selenium found in these seeds.
- Helps protect the body against dangerous free radicals & protects the healthy cells in our bodies.
- Linoleic acid present in sunflower seeds helps to increase heart health and can help protect against cardiovascular disorders.
- Amazing source of Thiamine which the body uses to break down carbohydrates and protein for increased energy and stamina.
- Helps the body flush out toxins.
- Gives glowing skin and assists the production of collagen within the body as well as speeding up wound healing- making this an ideal post-partum addition.
- Full of Omega 3- Fatty Acids, copper, magnesium, and thiamin to help improve sleep, carry oxygen throughout the body and make red blood cells.
- Reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
- Aids digestion and gut health.
- May help your body fight off certain cancers such as breast and colon cancer.
- Can help your body fight off hot flashes usually experienced during pregnancy.
- Healthy fats can help balance hormone levels in the body which can reduce the risk of developing postpartum depression.
- Star ingredient for milk production.
- Treats hypertension and boosts serotonin levels within the body that increases calmness.
- Beta-glucan found in oats keeps your digestive tract healthy, reducing chronic fatigue and can help reduce the risk of asthma for Mum and baby.
- Rich in silicon, which is important for bone formation.
- Enhances your sleep quality.
- Helps to fight hair loss after pregnancy, because of the presence of Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Enjoy 3-6 Booby Bites whenever you need a boost in energy or in your milk supply.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.