Yummy Mummy Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Sleep Tea may help promote sleep, improve skin health, boost mood, brain function and soothe anxiety.
- Lavender is known for its ability to calm nerves, promote better sleep and improve skin health. It is also used and an anxiety, depression and fatigue supplement.
- A study found that mothers who drank 1 cup of tea with lavender while enjoying its aroma, reported less fatigue and depression. Another study also found that it promoted better sleep in the postpartum period. Based on these results, it’s possible that enjoying a cup of our tea while unwinding before bed could help you have better sleep.
- Lavender also helps with collagen formation and promotes skin healing.
- Chamomile has been known for its ability to help with the following:
- Help reduce inflammation
- Help people relax and fall asleep
- Boosts immunity and help fight off the common cold
- Help reduce muscle spasms and period cramps
- Helps to reduce stress
- Has anti-ageing properties
- Ashwagandha relieves stress, increases energy levels and improves concentration.
- Studies have shown that it can reduce symptoms in people with stress, anxiety disorders and alleviate depression.
- Other studies found that it increases the activity of natural killer cells, which are immune cells that fight infection and help you stay healthy.
- Ashwagandha supplements may improve brain function, memory, reaction time and the ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Place 1 teabag in a cup. Steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Enjoy one cup before bed.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.