Breast Greens contains 6 powerful herbs that support a healthy breastmilk supply.
- Moringa powder contains twice the amount of protein as in yogurt, 4 times the amount of calcium than milk and 7 times the amount of vitamin c than oranges!
- Moringa leaf powder is effective for increased mental clarity and stability.
- The compounds found in Moringa assists the body in wound healing postpartum and prevents harmful urinary tract infections.
- Taking Moringa in supplement form will additionally, improve metabolism and digestion and strengthens the immune system against infections.
- Overall, Moringa leaf contains 92 nutrients, 36 anti-inflammatories and 18 amino acids, making this the perfect addition to the diet of lactating mothers to keep their bodies strong and healthy along their motherhood journey.
- Goat’s Rue is renowned for conducing breast tissue growth in women as well as produce more breast milk.
- Say no to water retention! Goat’s Rue can also be used as a diuretic to rid the body of excess water retention, especially after pregnancy.
- Besides assisting the body to produce more milk, Goat’s Rue additionally enhances the nutrient quality of your breast milk, ensuring that your baby gets an adequate supply of vital nutrients and minerals.
- This powerful plant can help protect mothers against digestive issues.
- Scientists have described Spirulina as the most nutrient dense food in the world, packed with protein, all the essential amino acids and phycocyanin that fights free radicals and oxidative damage in the body. It is also very high in iron and can help reduce anaemia.
- Spirulina helps protect mothers from high cholesterol and blood pressure levels and improves muscle strength.
- This super algae is beneficial during breastfeeding since rids the body of harmful toxins and metals (which is especially important for pescatarian mothers), which in turn ensures that your breastmilk is purer for your baby.
- Spirulina contains DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid that is extremely important for healthy brain development in babies, which may be lacking in lactation mothers.
- Cumin is a common staple in Indian cuisine used as a galactagogue in breastfeeding, yielding strong milk production.
- This seed is beneficial for mothers, stimulating the metabolism and helps to energize mothers, preventing fatigue.
- A well known fact of cumin is that it assists the body in fighting colds and infections, making it a great ingredient to treat ailments, since lactating mothers cannot make use of certain medications.
- Cumin contains substances that act as antioxidants and helps control blood sugar levels in the body, making excessive cravings for sugar less.
- Traditionally used as seasoning, cumin actually helps reduce the risk of food-borne infections and poisoning, making it ideal for lactating mothers to keep their milk from being contaminated or infecting their babies.
- Fennel is known as a culinary herb as well as a medicinal plant that is highly nutritious, packed with vitamin C, Fiber, Calcium, Iron and Magnesium.
- The plant compound limonene found in Fennel may help protect mothers against possible cell damage as well as chronic diseases and neurological diseases.
- The substances photo anethole and dianethole found in Fennel has shown to have strong galactogenic effects in breastfeeding mothers by increasing prolactin in the body, which is responsible for milk production.
- A great benefit of fennel is that it assists in balancing the female hormones and menstrual cycle, post-partum, which in turn, helps with mood swings and anxiety in new mothers.
- Alfalfa is one of the most popular holistic ways to increase milk production, known for being a galactagogue. Just like Fennel, Alfalfa is effective for balancing hormones in the body and prevent osteoporosis.
- This herb is commonly used to treat arthritis and is therefore ideal to take for achy joints after pregnancy.
- Alfalfa contains essential amino acids that are not made by the body and includes a wide variety of minerals that includes phosphorus, sulphur and potassium.
- This herb is not only effective for increasing milk production, but also to relieve nausea, alleviate allergies and supporting the pituitary gland, which plays a major role in regulating vital functions in the body such as hormone secretion.
- Take 1-2 Capsules 2-3 times a day.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.