Creatine is nature’s superpower formula. It is the most tried and tested supplement since its discovery in 1832 and its introduction to mainline use in the early 1990s. Linford Christie won the 1992 Olympic 100 meters as the only athlete on creatine, and the All Blacks rugby team was the first sports team to use it extensively. Time and again it has been proven to be the most useful supplement you can have in your arsenal with the added bonus of having no detrimental side effects – in over 1000 clinical trials no negative side effects have ever been found.
It operates as an energy provider within the ATP system and simultaneously increases muscle growth with its muscle volumizing capacity.
Its benefits include:
- Massively increased energy levels
- A large boost in protein synthesis efficiency
- Greatly boosts the body’s natural IGF-1 levels
- Extreme increases in cell volumization levels
- Speeding up muscle recovery
- Can even decrease myostatin levels (the hormone responsible for dictating what your “genetic potential” is, and limiting it)
- With all these and more, it’s no wonder that Creatine stands head and shoulders above the rest.
- Take 1 heaped scoop in 200ml water
- Take twice a day
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.