Muscle recovery is all about the speed of absorption; the Nutritech NT Whey Isolate formula is engineered as a single source protein with 25 grams of cold-filtered whey protein isolates from pasture-based grass-fed dairy (82%).
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is obtained through a multi-stage process; cross-flow microfiltration first removes the curd particles and casein, ultrafiltration then removes any non-protein, low molecular weight particles and finally nanofiltration concentrates the whey and removes any last remaining lactose and salt.
The result, WPI is typically higher in protein and lower in fat and lactose than Whey Protein Concentrate The ideal choice to support athletic muscle recovery, NT Isolate contains only 106 calories, 5.2 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids and all 9 Essential Amino Acids packed into every single serving. It mixes easily, tastes great and is fast-absorbing, perfect to gulp down post-workout.
- 25g protein per serving
- 5.2g BCAAs per serving
- 1g carbs per serving
- Premium single source grass-fed whey protein isolate
- No added sugar
- Soy free, no BCAA spiking
- Mix 2 level scoops (approx. 30g) with 200 ml of water in a shaker.
- Shake thoroughly and drink within 30 minutes of completing your workout.
- Take 1-3 servings per day, or as required to satisfy your daily protein needs.
- To achieve an amazingly thick milkshake taste, use unsweetened almond milk.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.